Welcome to the brand new ResortLoop Recipe Box! Here we will help bring some of the Disney magic home with your favorite recipes from Disney Destinations! Please enjoy our new videos, If you have a favorite food from the Disney universe let us know and we may (attempt) to make it !
You can Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Here!
Tim and Bob from ResortLoop.com recreate the famous Cousin Megan’s Traditional Meatloaf from the 50’s Prime Time Café at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
We cannot guarantee any results you may or may not get in your own home!
If you are looking to book or even just get a FREE vacation quote check us out over at the Resort Loop Travel Group!
Cousin Megan's Traditional Meatloaf Recipe
Here is the recipe for Cousin Megan's Meatloaf at Disney Hollywood Studios' Prime Time Cafe. This was formerly known as Mom's Meatloaf.
- 2 pounds ground beef 80-85% Lean
- 1 pound ground pork
- ½ cup diced onions I prefer sweet onions
- 1/4 cup diced green peppers
- 1/4 cup diced red peppers
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- coarse ground black pepper to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
MEATLOAF GLAZE INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- For ease of assembly dice the peppers and onions before you begin to work with the raw meat. Mix the beef, pork, onions, peppers, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs together well. Place the mixture in oiled or nonstick sprayed loaf pan. Bake for an hour at 350º F.
- Mix together the meatloaf glaze ingredients in a small bowl and brush it on the meatloaf. Bake for another 10 minutes. remove it from the oven and give it a couple minutes to rest then serve and enjoy!